IF YOUR CHILD HAS A POSITIVE TEST RESULT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL AS A MATTER OF URGENCY USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW.
Covid 19 symptoms include a new persistent cough, (this means coughing constantly for an hour, or 3 very bad bouts of coughing in the last 24 hours), a high temperature (over 38 degrees) and a loss of sense of taste or smell.
If you or your child exhibits any of these symptoms, please book yourself a test.
Please see the documents below for the latest information regarding Covid-19
Enhanced measures in school include
- Staggered start and collection times to reduce congestion at the school gate and to allow the children space when washing their hands
- Staggered playtimes and lunchtimes to avoid over crowding at pinch points
- Cleaning packs in all classrooms to allow staff to clean tables and chairs after each lesson
- Handwashing facilities in each classroom as necessary
- Pinch points around the school, such as door handles, toilet flushes, light switches and bannister rails cleaned 4 times a day
- Children wash their hands if they change rooms, such as going to the computer suite
- Each bubble has its own PE equipment and mats and apparatus are cleaned down at the end of each lesson
- Kids Club and Breakfast club are separated into Key Stage bubbles to ensure the unnecessary mixing of children
- Asking parents to wear face masks when collecting and dropping off
- After school sports clubs are in bubbles to avoid mixing of children
- Equipment within classrooms is cleaned and remains within the bubble rather than it being shared.
- Children wear their PE kit to school on PE days rather than getting changed in school
Please see the document below for what to do if your child has symptoms. This will also let you know when you can expect Home learning to be sent home.