School Aims and Values
We aim to provide the opportunities for all pupils to succeed, to take responsibility for their learning and to develop confidence in their own abilities.
- We will create a safe and exciting school where everyone learns.
- Promote equal opportunities for all members of our school family to achieve their best.
- Work together to foster respect and responsibility, building good relations with the wider community.
- Encourage all to be tolerant of other people and to become active and caring members of society.
- To celebrate individual and team efforts and achievements, both in and out of school.
We have recently completed some Values training - our Value for the month of April is