School Aims and Values
We aim to provide the opportunities for all pupils to succeed, to take responsibility for their learning and to develop confidence in their own abilities.
- We will create a safe and exciting school where everyone learns.
- Promote equal opportunities for all members of our school family to achieve their best.
- Work together to foster respect and responsibility, building good relations with the wider community.
- Encourage all to be tolerant of other people and to become active and caring members of society.
- To celebrate individual and team efforts and achievements, both in and out of school.
We have updated our values ready for the new academic year. This next year, we will be taking the approach of teaching one value per half term. Please see the table below.
Autumn 1: KINDNESS
Autumn 2: TEAMWORK
Spring 1: RESPECT
Spring 2: CREATIVITY
Summer 1: PERSEVERANCE
Summer 2: RESPONSIBILITY